Header Ads

trazy.com

Cherry Blossom Ending - Busker Busker [lyrics]




Cherry Blossom EndingBusker Busker [lyrics]


Freezing winter has gone and warm spring has come in Seoul.
In Korea, there is a song announcing that a spring begins at the first of every year, which is Cherry Blossom Ending, Korean indi band Busker Busker.



Cherry Blossom Ending released on March 29, 2012, and it got dramatically famous at that time. It is considered as the best song ever to listen during spring season, particularly at Cherry Blossom Festival. Moreover it is only one which has re-entered Korean music charts every spring over 5 years, so it earns the nicknames Cherry Blossom Zombie, Cherry Blossom Pension and Spring Carol

Why dont you have a walk along the street where the scattering cherry blossom petals spread out while listening to Cherry Blossom Ending in Seoul?
It will be definitely so romantic.






[Cherry Blossom Ending lyrics]


Hey, hey, hey, hey
Today, let walk together on this street
How is the distant sound of the lullaby on a night? Oh yeah~
Lets walk together holding hands with mysterious feeling, even I dont who you are.

As the spring wind blows, shall we walk down the street where the scattering cherry blossom petals spread out together?
As the spring wind blows, shall we walk down the street where the scattering cherry blossom petals spread out together? [chorus]

Hey, now lets hold hands. How is the love song coming out the street now? Oh ye~
I hold hands with you who I love. We walk together on this unknown street.

[chorus]

When the wind blows, since I feel my chest heave, unintentionally
When the wind blows, I am still looking for you from way over there.
When the wind blows, since I feel my chest heave, unintentionally
When the wind blows, I am still looking for you from way over there.

There are many couples. There are many friends who I dont know.
There are many scattered cherry blossom petals. I like all

[chorus]

Hey hey hey hey



No comments

Powered by Blogger.